HAIR TOWEL WRAP IN SOAK
Keep your wet hair out of the way with our lightweight, 100% cotton, hair towel wrap in Soak, a soothing blend of blue, red, and green that swirl together when twisted. Ethically handwoven by artisan weavers in India, it securely fastens with a button and elastic enclosure to keep your mane in place. Pair it with the matching robe and bag for the perfect lounge look. Drying your hair has never been so stylish.
- Unisex, one size (works best for up to medium length hair)
- 100% handwoven cotton using eco-friendly dyes
- Lightweight and absorbent
- Fastens with a button and elastic enclosure to keep hair off face
- Hand or machine wash in cold water, hang to dry (mild shrinkage may occur), iron or steam as needed
- Due to the handmade quality of this garment, some shrinkage may occur if tumble drying on medium heat
- Made in small-batches in partnership with an ethical organization that partners with artisan cooperatives across India
- Handmade item: variations in size, color and design may occur
- How to use: squeeze excess water out of hair, flip head and position button at nape of neck, with hair enclosed. Securely twist the top end and fasten the elastic on the button at the back.
DETAILS & SIZING
Made of 100% cotton and eco-friendly dyes (unlike the classic microfiber hair wrap which is made from synthetic polyester and/or polyamide)
Unisex, one size
Fastens with a button and elastic enclosure to keep hair off face
How to use: squeeze excess water out of hair, flip head and position button at nape of neck, with hair enclosed. Securely twist the top end and fasten the elastic on the button at the back.
Made in small batches in partnership with an ethical organization that partners with local artisan cooperatives in India
Handmade with love: variations in size, color, and design may occur
MATERIALS & CARE
Our hair towel wraps are handwoven in 100% cotton. The fabric is absorbent and soft to cut down on frizz.
To best preserve your Bathen products, we highly recommend washing in cold water; not only is this more sustainable, but it will help to maintain your garment over time. Wash in a delicate cycle or by hand and hang to dry or place in the dryer on medium heat (slight shrinkage may occur.)