The Bathtan is our take on the classic caftan, a dress made for wearing after a bath, to bed, or outside. Crafted from pillowy cotton gauze, it feels like stepping into a delicate cloud. Elasticized sleeves, a sweet bottom ruffle and functional collar buttons add the perfect touch of tailoring.
S/M fits up to US dress size 10. Measurements are 47" length, 23" shoulder (across back), 23" waist (across back), 19" sleeve
- Sizing transparency: As this is a new product for us, we ordered the minimum quantity from our artisan partner which is on a per size basis. We hope to offer an additional size once we are able to based on the product's success.
- Recommend wearing with nude undergarments, as fabric can be slightly sheer in the light
- Made in small-batches in partnership with an ethical organization that partners with artisan cooperatives across India
- Handmade with love: variations in size, color and design may occur
- Wash in cold water, hang to dry, steam or iron if desired (Note: these instructions differ from the garment label. Due to the handmade quality, slight shrinkage may occur if tumble drying on medium heat, though this will also increase the garment's softness.)