STRIPE ROBE IN DUNE
Lounge in style in our super soft, richly hued, 100% cotton long robe in Dune, a rich brick paired with deep water blue, cactus flower pink, and natural white. Ethically handwoven on looms in India, the robe packs a punch with stripes that stand out. Complete your look with the matching scrunchie. Trust us, you'll never want to get dressed again.
- 100% cotton
- Striped pattern featuring bright pink, blue, dark grey and natural white
- Unisex, one size: 51" length, 28" shoulder (across back), 28" waist (across back), 14" drop sleeve
- Fits up to size US dress size 16
- Made in small-batches in partnership with an ethical organization that partners with artisan cooperatives across India
- Handmade with love: variations in size, color and design may occur
- Wash in cold water, hang to dry, steam or iron to remove any wrinkles
- Due to the handmade quality of this garment, some shrinkage may occur if tumble drying on medium heat
DETAILS & SIZING
Made of 100% cotton
Free of harmful synthetic dies
Unisex, one size that fits up to US dress size 16 (please double check measurements)
Measurements: 51" length, 28" shoulder (across back), 28" waist (across back), 14" drop sleeve
Features an unattached belt, pockets, and an inner hanging loop
Made in small batches in partnership with an ethical organization that partners with local artisan cooperatives in India
Handmade with love: variations in size, color, and design may occur, including positioning of the stripes
MATERIALS & CARE
Our robes are handwoven in 100% cotton. The fabric is breathable, super soft, and won’t weigh you down like heavy terry cloth can.
Cotton loves to wrinkle after a wash! To best preserve your Bathen products, we highly recommend washing in cold water; not only is this more sustainable, but it will help to maintain your garment over time. Wash in a delicate cycle or by hand and hang to dry. Iron on low or steam if desired.